Your Source on Okinawa for Towing, Junking and Information on Okinawa!

EZ CarZ Logo and Header


Monday - Saturday 9am - 6pm
Closed Sunday & Wednesday



Free Junking, Deregistration
& Immediate Clearance!

You call, we come pick it up and give you the needed paperwork to check out or buy another car. it's that easy! Call today!

We do all the running around for you!

PCSing? Want a different car? Or is your car just not hacking it?
We will pick it up, dispose of it, and deregister your car for you.
Call Now!

Required Forms for Junking

1. Base Registration, make sure there is no lien, listed at the bottom. If there is, get it stamped from the dealer where you bought your car.
2. Japanese Title.
3. 2 LOAs, get these at legal or Vehicle Registration on Camp Foster.
4. Current Road Tax Receipt
5. Recycle Ticket
Having all these documents in order makes everything flow smoother, and quicker!

Don't Take Chances!

Junking and Deregistration of your car is serious business in Japan. The OWNER of the car is held responsible if the car is not properly junked and deregistered. Don't believe it when someone tells you that your car problems won't follow you to the States.

EZ CarZ Used Cars is a registered business with the Government of Japan to junk you car. We will pick up your car, properly dispose of it and deregister it with Camp Foster Vehicle Registration and the GOJ Land Transportation Office.

Total Okinawa Information

Selected Adverts from the Yellow Pages Directory of